Are you about to visit the University of Maryland and are looking for somewhere to stay? Scroll down to see more details of a private suite that will be just right for you – and it’s only five minutes away from the university itself.
The suite has the advantage of being completely private and yet your host family live on the property too to answer any questions you might have, to let you know what to do and see in the area and generally help you during your stay.
Other advantages are:
- You can easily travel to the university in minutes
- Your host provides a hot breakfast every morning during your stay
- The suite sleeps six people so it’s perfect for students who are touring the university with their parents
- If you’re a visiting professor, there’s plenty of room to bring the family to enjoy a vacation
- Free wifi plus a laptop-friendly workspace
- Excellent value for money
- Well-equipped, private kitchenette so that you can prepare your own meals
- Free parking
- Washer and dryer so that you can avoid the laundromat and enjoy fresh clothing
- All essentials are provided for you
- Just ten miles from the US Capitol – plenty to see and do in the area
- Full access to the garden to relax or exercise
- Markets, cafés, restaurants and more nearby
- Hairdryer, iron and other useful items supplied
There is everything you need during your stay in the completely private suite! And your hosts are nearby if you need anything at all. This is great value for money and the suite is in a safe and peaceful neighbourhood.
FIND OUT MORE BELOW
Riverdale Park, MD, United States
JJ is originally from the UK and has lived in South Florida since 1994. She is the founder and editor of JAQUO Magazine. You can connect with her using the social media icons below.