Have you noticed that so many people today are choosing to arrange their business travel with Airbnb rather than the more traditional hotels?
It makes such good sense. When you select one of Airbnb’s ‘business travel ready’ properties, you can be sure that it has all the amenities you’ll need for both work and play. For example:
- The place will have great reviews
- A dedicated parking space (free) for your rental
- There will be wifi available – more than likely free
- The host has been commended for their commitment to their guests
- Your accommodation will have a desk or other laptop-friendly workspaces
- Amenities such as soap, shampoo, hairdryer, iron and so on will be provided so you can travel light
- The accommodation will have 24 check-in services so that even if your plane arrives at 3 am you’ll be able to get in and relax
The chances are that your company pays for your accommodation and flights but might not be as keen to pick up your restaurant and cafe bills – normally those are the traveller’s responsibility. With an Airbnb whole apartment, you’ll be able to create your own leisurely breakfast and other meals.
You can combine business with pleasure too. Most Airbnb properties have local onsite hosts who can let you know what’s going on in the area during your downtime. They are normally available too to help you with anything you might need (where to buy the best fresh coffee, what concerts are happening during your stay, where’s the local pharmacy – and much more).
See the example below.