How long can you go away for with just a carry on bag? A weekend, a week, a month even? Just wait until you see the video below. I am pretty confident that I could travel for weeks if I could fit over a hundred items into one single bag – couldn’t you?
The worst part of air travel, to me, is carting a large suitcase around. Sure, I give a sigh of relief when the luggage is checked in but when the plane lands, I gaze with envy at those travellers who are clever enough to just use a carry on bag and they head off to the exit without having to encounter that totally irritating luggage carousel.
But take a look at this video.
Isn’t that amazing? These are the secrets:
- Rolling clothes instead of folding them is a space-saver
- Putting the rolled garments into ziplock bags give two advantages – firstly, the bags help to compress the clothing and secondly, it helps you organise when you pack the same types of items together
- Putting small items like underwear or socks into your shoes saves space and prevents your shoes from being squashed out of shape
- Rubber bands keep shoes in pairs
- Items are then put into packing cubes for further organisation
- The cubes are then added to the amazing Biaggi Zipsak.
Here’s the bag:
Where this gets even more exciting is when you consider that anyone – even me in my tiny apartment – can store this bag so that it’s always handy for your travels. As you can see in the photograph above, this suitcase folds down into such a small space that it can be easily stored on a shelf or in a drawer.
What’s more, it’s reasonably priced. You can see more details here. See the Amazon links below, too.
It comes in several different colours and there are various size options too.
See another video.