I’m biased I know, but I really believe that there’s no better place than Fort Lauderdale – if you know about the hidden gems. And there’s no better place for a pride beach party. It takes place every February and the next event will be February 24th, 2019.
It seems like a long way in the future but we all know how time speeds by and accommodation is very sought-after at that time of year – it’s right in the middle of our tourist season. Understandably because at a time when many people are freezing their whatnots off, we in South Florida are enjoying balmy sub-tropical breezes, great beach days and sunny days enjoying the water.
Many visitors to Fort Lauderdale find that booking their accommodation several months in advance is the best way to ensure that a) they get the choice of the best places b) they can choose from the finest locations and c) they save money too by thinking ahead.
We have two apartment rentals to offer you. They are both located in the same small complex and feature:
- A fabulous location midway between the beach and the life of Las Olas Boulevard – convenient for both
- A quiet and relaxing location for when you want to recover from partying
- Relaxing dock with fabulous waterfront views
- Cul-de-sac location – no noisy traffic
- Free parking for your car or rental vehicle
- On-site manager to help you with anything you might need
- Incredibly cute Mid Century Modern building
- Fresh flowers and welcome snacks
- Fluffy robes and towelling slippers
- Gay-friendly complex
Both apartments sleep two people; they both have a queen bed. One apartment is ground floor which is great for anyone who has mobility problems. The other is up a short flight of stairs and has direct water views. Both are furnished with meticulous attention to detail.
Scroll down and click on the images to see more details.
JJ is originally from the UK and has lived in South Florida since 1994. She is the founder and editor of JAQUO Magazine. You can connect with her using the social media icons below.